Broker, CalBRE License # 01934910
Andy Parker graduated with a B.S. from the University of Utah, where he was on a football scholarship. Andy was drafted by the Oakland Raiders and excelled on the field for seven years until an injury ended his career as a pro athlete. While he played in the NFL, Andy acquired valuable skills off the field in real estate and development through the acquisition and rehabilitation of single-family homes.
After running his own company for 20 years, Andy joined the CARE staff back in the mid 90’s after he retired from professional sports, where he helped CARE with obtaining new clients, creating new programming such as the Resident Education Program and the Affordable Homeownership Program. Andy is currently a real estate broker operates the other services under the CARE Housing Group of companies. He resides in San Diego with his wife Jennifer and their 3 children.
Legal, Quality Control, Training
CalBRE License # 01000175
Kevin Burke has over 39 years experience as a real estate lawyer and broker in San Diego. CARE Realty Group is very pleased to be working with Kevin and you should be too. CARE Realty Group has surrounded itself with some of the best people in the industry and as you can see by Kevin’s experience, education, accolades and accreditations you are in good hands.
- 2013 – Present Instructor, Real Estate Property Management, Mira Costa College
- 2012 – Present Director, Greater San Diego Association of REALTORS® Board of Directors
- 2012 – 2013 Vice Chair, Sergeant At Arms Committee, California Association of REALTORS®
- 2012 – Present Director, California Association of REALTORS®, Region 24
- 2011 – Present Instructor, Real Estate Principles, Mira Costa College
- 2010 – 2012 Educational Services Advisory Committee, California Association of REALTORS®
- 2010 – 2012 Grievance Committee San Diego Association of REALTORS®
- 2009 – 2010 Director of Risk Management, Keller Williams Realty San Diego
- 2008 – 2010 Productivity Coach, Keller Williams Realty San Diego/San Clemente
- 2008 – 2010 Director of Training/Mentor Program, Keller Williams Realty San Clemente/San Diego
- 2008 – 2010 Instructor, Real Estate Practice, San Diego Community College
- 2008 – Present Risk Management Committee, Greater San Diego Association of REALTORS®
- 2008 – 2010 Broker Associate, Keller Williams Realty
- 2007 – 2011 Certified ePRO® Trainer, National Association of REALTORS®
- 2007 – 2010 Instructor, Business Law, San Diego Community College
- 2007 – 2007 Instructor, Business Communications, San Diego Community College
- 2007 – Present Instructor, Legal Aspects of Real Estate, Mira Costa College
- 2007 – Present General Manager/Owner, Burke Real Estate Consultants
- 2006 – Present Certified RELAY® Trainer, National Association of REALTORS®
- 2006 – Present Instructor, Sales/Marketing for the Real Estate Professional, UC San Diego
- 2005 – Present Certified zipFormOnline® Trainer, California Association of REALTORS®
- 2005 – Present Instructor, Real Property Law, University of California San Diego
- 2004 – Present Instructor, Real Estate Practice, University of California San Diego
- 2003 – 2008 Sales Associate, RE/MAX Distinctive Properties
- 2002 – 2003 Sales Manager, Prudential California Realty Del Mar
- 1992 – 2003 Sales Associate, Prudential California Realty Del Mar
- 1988 – 1992 Sales Associate, Jelley Real Estate Company, Del Mar
- 1990 – 2007 General Manager/Owner, Kohn & Burke, Inc.
- 1988 – Present California Real Estate Licensee
- 1977 – 1992 Arizona Real Estate Licensee
- 2004 National Association of REALTORS® Accredited Buyer’s Representative
- 2001 National Association of REALTORS® ePRO Certified
- 1996 Thomas Jefferson School of Law Juris Doctor Degree
- 1993 ASU, Tempe, Arizona Graduate Certificate—Hazardous Materials Management
- 1985 Arizona State University, Tempe, Arizona Bachelor of Science Degree–Psychology
- 2008 Member, California Association of REALTORS® Forms Tutor/Forms Advisor Advisory Group
- 2007 – Present Member, Mira Costa College Real Estate Advisory Board
- 2007 Panelist, California Association of REALTORS® RELAY® Online Transaction Management
- 2006 – 2010 Member, California Association of REALTORS® RELAY® Advisory Group
- 2006 – Present Member, Cal Association of REALTORS® Real Estate Expert Witness Committee
- 2006 – 2010 Member, California Association of REALTORS® Forms Advisor Advisory Group
- 2006 Judge, American Bar Association Negotiation Competition
- 2006 Featured Speaker—Online Predatory Lending, California Association of REALTORS®
- 2006 Top Producer’s Panel, California Association of Realtors®
- 2005 – Present Member, California Association of REALTORS® zipForms® Users Advisory Group
- 2005 – Present Master of Ceremonies, SDAR Networking Session for Del Mar, Rancho Santa Fe
- 2005 Member, California Association of REALTORS® Taxation Committee
- 2005 Member, California Association of REALTORS® Nominating Committee
- 2004 – Present Commander, San Diego County Honorary Deputy Sheriff’s Association
- 2004 – Present Member, San Diego County Deputy Sheriff’s Association
- 2004 – Present Member, California Association of REALTORS® Sergeant at Arms Committee
- 2001 – 2005 Regional Representative, CAR Local Governmental Relations Committee
- 2001 – Present CAR Risk Management/Consumer Protection Forum
- 2001 – Present CAR MLS/Computer & Business Technology Committee
- 2001 – 2007 Member, North San Diego County Association of REALTORS® Grievance Committee
- 2001 – 2007 Member, North San Diego County Association of REALTORS® Ethics Committee
- 2001 – 2007 Member, North San Diego County Association of REALTORS® Pro Standards Committee
- 2003 Chair, California Association of REALTORS® Region 29
- 2003 Chair, Del Mar Regional Chamber of Commerce Nominating Committee
- 2001 – 2005 Guest Instructor, Mira Costa Colleges (Career Night; Real Estate Transactions)
- 2001 – 2010 Appellate Judge, SANDICOR MLS
- 2001 – 2002 Chairman of the Board, Del Mar Regional Chamber of Commerce
- 2001 President, North San Diego County Association of REALTORS®
- 2001 & 2003 Shareholder Representative, SANDICOR, North SD County Association of REALTORS®
- 2001 – 2004 Instructor, Prudential CA Realty University (Contract Addendum & TC File Management)
- 2000 – 2004 Member, Board of Directors, Del Mar Regional Chamber of Commerce
- 1998 – 2002 Chairman, North SDAR SANDICOR Advisory Committee
- 1997 – 2002 President, Arizona State University Alumni Association San Diego Chapter
- 1996 – 2003 Member, North San Diego County Association of REALTORS® Board of Directors
- 1996 – 2005 Member, Better Business Bureau San Diego
- 1996 – 2006 Director, California Association of REALTORS®, Region 29
- American Jurisprudence Award Real Estate Transactions (Thomas Jefferson School of Law)
- REALTOR® Excellence Award, North San Diego County Association of REALTORS®
- Spirit Award, Prudential California Realty Del Mar
- Person of the Year, Del Mar Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Man of the Year, Del Mar Village Voice/Carmel Valley News
- Dean’s List, Arizona State University
- Top Producer Panel, California Association of REALTORS®
- Top Producer Panel, RE/MAX Associates, Distinctive Properties
Listing and Transaction Coordinator
CalBRE License # 01840433
Tiffany Ayres acts as our Transaction and Listing Coordinator as well as licensed assistant for those who prefer a higher level of service. After graduating from San Diego State University with a B.A. in English, Tiffany worked at a major international law firm as a corporate legal secretary. She transitioned to real estate in 2004, managing real estate transactions for a boutique real estate office and was promoted to office manager in 2007. She has been a licensed Realtor since 2008 and has closed more than 500 transactions with her team. Tiffany brings strong organizational skills and a high level of attention to contractual details and compliance. Tiffany also oversees the team’s pipeline from inception to closing to ensure that every transaction is successful. She works closely with buyers, sellers, agents, escrow and lenders to ensure a high level of customer service in each transaction.
BROKER / REALTOR®, ABR®, SRS, SRES®, RMS, CNE
Director of Risk Management
CalBRE License # 01924102
With over 25 years in the law enforcement industry, Linda is a California Licensed Real Estate Broker; she also holds vast credentials such as Risk Management Certification, and, is the Director of Risk Management for numerous Companies. Linda spends her time making sure that Brokers do things the right way, the first time, and, are protected!
Linda is an Accredited Buyers’ Representative, a Seller’s Residential Specialist, a Senior Real Estate Specialist, as well as a Certified Negotiation Expert! Linda brings all of the quality education and experience that anyone could want to our Company!
Creative Director / Brand Specialist
Craig J. Yuill is a nationally recognized Corporate Brand Consultant and Award Winning Art Director and Designer. For the past two decades Craig has designed and managed a broad range of high-quality print and web-based projects for mid-sized and Fortune 500 companies, foundations and non-profit organizations. Previously the owner of a San Diego based Advertising Agency. Craig currently lives and works in Coeur d’ Alene, Idaho.
Director of Hawaii Projects
Cameron Higgins is CARE Realty Groups project manager for our Hawaii ventures. He was born and raised on Oahu, and we are very fortunate to be working with Cameron due to his vast experience and network. He is a licensed realtor in the state of Hawaii and has over $20M in sales just in the past two years. Cameron is experienced with residential development while working with his fathers construction company and also has a background with insurance. He graduated in 2010 with a BA in business from Weber State University, in Utah. While at Weber State, Cameron was on an athletic scholarship to play football. Cameron finished his career with the Wildcats as one of the greatest players in school history. He set school records for most career passing yards (12,274), most career total touchdowns (105), and most career pass completions (935).
- In 2011 he earned the Weber State Male Athlete Career Achievement Award for his success with the ‘Cats.
- 2010: Earned All-Big Sky Conference honorable mention honors.
- 2009: Big Sky Conference Pre-Season First Team Quarterback and named to The Sports Network’s 2009 Pre-Season All-America squad as a Third Team member and was on the 2009 Walter Payton Award watch list and finished 10th in the balloting with 30 votes.
- 2008: Named the 2008 BIG SKY CONFERENCE OFFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE YEAR, the first Wildcat to earn that honor since QB Jamie Martin in 1991 and 1992.
- Cameron is currently the head football coach for Kaiser High School, Oahu Hawaii.
Cameron is a member of:
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Hawaii Association of Realtors (HAR)
- Honolulu Board of Realtors (HBR)
- Young Business Council Member